88E 20.0% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

London Video up, page-21

1. 2,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1436
    Love reading your perspective D, but I think we may be overstating the OIP in Icewine HRZ by more than a factor of 10. Working back from Prudhoe Bay figures is difficult as it consists of oil migrated from HRZ as well as Kingak and Shublik shales, if I recall correctly. Then the HRZ component of that would not have necessarily migrated from Icewine HRZ, but more likely from other parts of the HRZ across the North Slope that were previously in the oil window and no longer are and didn't have seals in place as effective as what is currently in place in Icewine HRZ. I think that is what Paul Basinski was trying to explain in the oil migration question. The main point he was making was that we have just about the entire sweetspot tied up - that is the HRZ that is both in the oil window and in the vapor phase - and that reservoir is FULL as only about 2% has leaked out over time. In fact some of that leakage is still on our acreage (possibly) within the identified stratigraphic traps on our acreage.

While it is tantalizing to speculate on what the OIP is within the sweetspot, I think the only really pertinent volume number is the recoverable oil - currently at prospective resource rating, but on the journey to PUD categorization (via contingent resource categorization as a stepping stone) over the next couple of years. As you have speculated, this is likely to be in excess of 5 or 6 billion bbls across the expanded acreage.

Let's see what the flow tests tell us.

All IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $78.15K 38.57M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 120098264 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 583908266 234
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.