CBH 0.00% 7.0¢ coolabah metals limited

london zinc day presentation audio, page-2

1. 788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    I reckon the price would be well over a dollar right now if Besley was a bit more personable. He just seems bored up there in all his presentaions.

I did pick up a lot out of the presentation, though---especially the exploration projects that I had no real grasp of. Man, this little zinc miner has heaps of prospects....most of which have been looked at in the past and just need a bit of proving up to be economic.

The bottom line that really hit me though is that cbh will be putting out 305,000 tonnes of zinc in 2008. That is a massive number and at current spot prices equates to over 1 billion in revenue just for the zinc---nevermind the copper, silver, and now gold from hera. Third largest producer of zinc in Australia behind Zinifex and Xtrata. Chew on that for a while.....

That's not bad for a company with a 300 million market cap. Add to that the easy development capital from smelters such as Toho Zinc and you get a 2-3 billion dollar company with little of no debt and very little dilution going forward. Puts CBH at a target price in 2008 of over 3 bucks.

Someone check my numbers, please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.