SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

london, page-9

1. 240 Posts.
    the sentiment is straight forward.
    the assets are good, the management bad.
    I want to stay in the stock with good management, but since that is unlikely, I will sell in the short term, as soon as I can get the best price I think. I'm hoping for something acceptable in the short term (ST)
    I cannot stay in this stock for any long term (LT) as it will go nowhere until decent management is in control. I find that HC readers are not so concerned about this as I am and I want others to benefit from knowing the truth. I have no impact on the sp. Its all down to the bad decisions being made. if anyone thinks that HC goss makes a difference, you're misled. wise investors act on truth not emotion.
    All India rumours are without substantial foundation, the truth is out there, but getting it is impossible.
    the real reason sp is not moving on spud is the fact that management is clearly taking its shareholders as idiots, raising funds at spud creates doubt and suspicion. it reeks of a team who really have no idea about how much money they need to drill this well. blaming others is denial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.