AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

LOL,,on the beer thing mate, !!! Your'e welcome to my share,,...

1. 255 Posts.
    LOL,,on the beer thing mate, !!! Your'e welcome to my share,, but get a dogie bag on the RUM.,,,!!!

I'm keeping in mind that you will be attending the AGM, and might have a question or two, for you to take there !!
    I'm about as far away as you can get , and still be in Australia,, and just too busy at the moment...!!

An interesting speculation on them operating their own projects..We may see some of this in the future, but they will be sellective for sure..
    I'm quite happy, at this time , with their shared approach to exploration,, and particularly in the US and Texas..!!
    Those " good ol' boys " have been there a long time in the O & G game , and Antares have done the clever thing by making friends , not enemies,,!!
    It also knocks the BS out of the drilling process, as a part interest is a great motiveator,, !!

As part of their evolution, we might see them move more towards the higher interest plays,,ie:- 50% +
    I'm pleased to see them get started on Yellow Rose, as this one is a 50% job..!! Then we've got Sheaffer Ranch, thats 50%, and Kennedy Ranch "group B " also 50%..

This year is just starting to warm up for Antares,, it's going to take some following in a couple of months, i might have to get a new internet plan, with more mega-bytes....lol !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.