AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

"2105".....Sorry for the delayed response mate !!Some more...

1. 255 Posts.
    "2105".....Sorry for the delayed response mate !!

Some more reliable and accurate info from "gerkin" above....as always,,,!!!
    I can add a couple of things from my file,, for the benefit of those who are not familiar with the project..!!

The 3D seismic , mentioned above, covers an area of 85 sq.miles.,,was completed on 28th June 2006,,and cost the company US $1.55 mil...AND the data was excellent..!!

This area, under leese until early 2008,,is unexlpored-drilled,,at the 14000 to 17000 ft levels..
    The completely independant targets that " gerkin " mentions above,, are 6 in number..! Lonesome Dove was one ,,,Rowena is another, and the biggest...."see above ""...

Gerkin and myself are NOT guessing when we say that:- the potential success of one zone is unrelated to that of another,, as this is the official viewpoint of the company,,evaluated from the 3D data.. !!!!

Recent discoveries in this fairway ,, and at these deepths are as follows :--
    Hofsetter Field....50 + BCF
    Katz-Slick Field ....76 BCF
    Patterson Ranch Field ....10 + BCF
    After "frac treatment ",, the above well flow rates varied between 2 to 50 MMcf/d...

These wells are approximately 5 miles away from AZZ's Shaeffer Ranch, and Rowena,,, as the crow flies ..!!!

The targets at "rowena " are the " House, and Reagan sands ",,, and at the 14 to 17000 ft level ,, the pay sands are 300 ft thick..!!!

PS :-- I noticed from todays ann,,,that they are negotiating for a pipeline for New Titan,,,,????? Well you would'nt do that if you did'nt have something to stuff down the pipe...!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.