NME 0.00% 4.1¢ nex metals exploration limited

long and winding road

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have been a share holder with nme from the start and have loved every bit of the ride , even more so now as the light can clearly be seen at the end of the tunnel . For such a new company its direction has changed radically . The big money was going to be made in loas and south east asia but the GFC put and end to that and nearly every other project in he world for a good 12 months . Ken batterned down the hatches , spent no money and went looking for opportunities . He found one . No other deals were being done at this time .The Kooynie deal will be looked back on in time as the deal of a life time . Although we would like to think that you aquire a project and start producing the following week it just dosn't happen that way . The lack of anns at times is not representing the amount of work that has actually been going on . Nex is extreamly close to being a long term consistent producer . This in itself is amazing for company of its market cap . For everyone who sticks by this stock the rewards will be outstanding . Yes we have changed direction but so did the rest of world and the asian conections remain and will surly surface again when the time is right . So I say keep your holding , buy some more if you can and hold on tight as the ride is just beginning . The guys that matter in nme are putting there hands into their pockets and are willing to do what ever it takes to get us producing . Nex Metals Exploration is now so close . Can't believe that the non believers of the past still have time to jump on board but you do so join us true believers as we become a producer and beyond .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NME (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.