ACS 0.00% 0.7¢ accent resources nl

long awaited announcement - i rang the company

1. 72 Posts.
    I can't believe that an some sort of an announcement hasn't been made yet regarding the sale of ACS's main mine. So I rang that company to see if any annoucement would be made soon regarding this issue.

Or course I expected no information but simply asked what was the hold up! The response was the same response as that announced to market back in December.

My guess from the conversation and I do reinforce "its my guess" or a hunch is that there could be more than one interested buyers who are currently doing their homework on this mine, some of which are current shareholders of ACS. So the hold up I believe is that there a several interested parties all conducting their own valuations all at once and I believe in the end there may be a bidding war. Perhaps they are even waiting for soneone else to make an opening bid.

However, I feel from my conversation that this could still be up to a few months away but eventually there will be a result. Until then I think ACS will be a total and complete bore and the price movements until then won't matter unless your trying to buy into the company.

Just a hunch folks but the positive sign is nothing has changed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ACS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.311M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 547523 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 2560 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ACS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.