MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

long bone fracture, page-2

1. Hez
    227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    OB, I too was puzzled by the lack of news or progress reports or even minute mention in the analysts' reports of the product targeting long bone fracture repair.

Mesoblast was granted a licence for manufacture and distribution of autologous stem cells for such purpose in July 2010 and after that I expected to hear much more about the company and the product.

Julie Meldrum kindly answered my questions (a few months ago) and I believe the company was so heavily involved in so many other projects it was put on the backburner. However, I was told someone would most probably be put in charge of that side of things this year. Perhaps they have to find and hire someone for the job.

My personal opinion is that it would be a great shame to let this sit on the backburner. The procedure works - they've proved that. Even though the autologous cell product will not be the money spinner (so I believe) as the off the shelf type, the company's name would have more media coverage and there would be many happy fracture patients out there.
    Hez

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.