MSB 6.00% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

Be careful Khunfoti...because you are basing your statements on...

1. 384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Be careful Khunfoti...because you are basing your statements on facts and making sense.

And you didnt mention the other dummies, TEVA and LONZA...How dare you miss these huge dumb clucks.

And also how dare TEVA not support Pluristem ( the Israeli based Biotech , previously covered by SCE/BP in earlier reports)..how inappropriate...they knew about them and decided to go with this LITTLE Aussie Biotech.

And what the bugger is BP on about( in recent 13 Feb 12 report).....saying that Sanofi could be a potential Diabetes partner.

MSbers - in relation to Long Bone Fractures, management will eventually get there. In Merryl Lynches initiating coverage on 9 November 2011, the market for LB Fractures was listed as follows:

LBF : US Mkt $900mn / Global US$3.6bn

This compares to other applications as follows:-

BMT : US Mkt $283m / Global US$1.105bn
    CHF US Mkt $23.4bn / Global US$57.3bn

Spinal Fusion : US Mkt $2.3bn / Global US$9bn
    Disk Repairs : US Mkt $18bn / Global US$42.6bn

I wont mention the Big D , as it is larger than all the above put together.

Back to LBF.
    In BP's recent report(13/2/2012 - Page 10) it was advised that an IND for human trials for LBF is to be filed in 2012. These trials will be allogeneic (compared to the previous autologous trials - the results which were outstanding..see earlier asx reports). I look forward to the trials and IMO another paradigm shift in medical treatment.

And yes Patents Patents Patents !!- how critical is it to have strong and Robust IP protection ...outside the MPC technology , it was one of key boxes ticked off by CEPH before they took 19.9% stake in Meso.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the coming months and more news flow and updates.

The above are my views only, so please DYOR before doing anything.

Good Luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.060(6.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ 99.5¢ 93.5¢ $5.643M 5.894M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 72266 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.