Dear sabine,For some strange reason I have had quite a lot of...

1. 11,513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 674

Dear sabine,
    For some strange reason I have had quite a lot of ebay sales.
    I was hoping to get them all ready to post this afternoon, but did not achieve this.

I don’t want you to think that I am ignoring you, but the truth is that I am exhausted, so have been trying to calm myself down by posting a few songs on the Tamla Motown music thread.
    I guess this is when I was young and carefree and it makes me happy to listen and share this music.

But when I have these orders out of the way, I will be back as helping people with adverse effects from the vaxes is far more important.
    I had a chat with one of my daughters earlier, thank heavens, she has moved back here with her young family.
    Sadly both of her kids have autism and adhd and her life is so hard.

But trying to be diplomatic and tread carefully, I did mention, because she had 3 vaccinations in England that she could be at risk for cancer.

As she said and I totally get it, that people were dropping like flies in central London, where she was living, so she thought that they did the right thing by taking 4 jabs.

Anyway, she has agreed to take Vit D in large doses, plus C and zinc. I am going to order and pay for these for her.
    I hope I am being helpful to her.
    What would be amazing, would be to get some Dr’s anonymously on this great thread.
    I thank you again, my friend.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.