Hi Joannie, I think it’s generally quite unwise to seek advice...

1. 18,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3775
    Hi Joannie,
    I think it’s generally quite unwise to seek advice from strangers operating under false names on social media - especially when the main purpose of the social media is to post information and chat about trading and shares.

Within the nooks and crannies of Hot Copper, however, there are quite a few corners where it’s not ‘all business’.

Here - as I wrote - I have been getting normal medical test results this year after a long season of weakness.
    This gives me cause to celebrate every day

From this space, and as an unknown stranger to you, but one who has good intent, I recommend Joannie that you check out a few different doctors if you are dissatisfied with your regular one!
    I also think it sounds - from what you have written -as if you may benefit from regular appointments with a decent real life natural therapist.

Meanwhile I think there actually IS plenty of useful health and nutrition advice here on Hot Copper (that is worth following up for yourself), and, once again, I commend you for tackling the backlog of ‘stuff’ that requires attention.
    Getting my affairs in order and then stayimg up to date with that process has been a kong term goal .

When I speak next to my therapist friends, as said, I will post what they recommend for kong term covid vaccine issues.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 11/06/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.