EVN 1.17% $4.64 evolution mining limited

Long EVN!, page-37

1. 2,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1474
    "........ This will likely be the catalyst of the US dollar collapsing ................"

You may well be right there Coto however personally tend to subscribe more to the $milkshake argument (Brent Johnson) that the US will continue to remain strong for some time yet as other lesser counties and EU generally still very much tied to it for exchange / trading. Believe we will see some of them really begin to struggle before the US falls of the proverbial mantel.
    As to price of gold I personally dont prescribe to any one factor other than these days it just does not command the same position it once did so at least at this point in the game is still relying on its historical significance rather than a modern day imperative to have. As always believe the worm will turn and we will see the price of physical lead a resurgence. Just my 2 bob (spec in the pan) view of the world. As to EVN, I just dont see the significant drop off in fundamentals that I see in the price drop. Now too low to sell and too high to buy so just going to sit and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.64
Change
-0.055(1.17%)
Mkt cap ! $9.150B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.61 $4.65 $4.58 $16.88M 3.656M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 57224 $4.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.64 76135 48
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.