EVN 0.00% $3.50 evolution mining limited

Data graphed above represents aggregate short sales, provided by...

1. 1,489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    Data graphed above represents aggregate short sales, provided by ASIC with a lag of 4 trading days (T+4)

.I think your asx output is not what overall shorts are.

look Evn up on short man website

asic reports the short position with 4 trading days delay

so we only know - what the balance is from todays session on Thursday 12pm next week

my best guess then after todays session 20-40 million shorts still not covered - will update in a week

but also - I sold my entire parcel today at 2.57

I bought 20k worth at 3.5 and averaged down to 2.16 and took home after being 6k loss on my first position 29600$ profit (inc tax ) so that was my weekly plan - if gold breaks out on USA Inflation numbers I try to take as much as possible on the short covering run. Well I sold 1.5 hours prior market close - and am very happy

of course - the start of trading was too early for me as I thought we see around 2 pm a short cover rally - ended to be in last 10 min of trading so 2.57 on my 74000 shares parcel was good enough - for a 6 week run from me averaging down like a mofu.

wish u guys see 3$++++ but for me , and that’s my honest reason / opinion , due to raising interest rates I’m afraid the also pull out the CR MAN to clean up balance sheet - I do not hope for u - but that’s just my gut feel. And now they got a good average to perhaps… do so - but it might run more- still for my trading abilities I did what I wanted and just hoped for a stronger short covering around 2pm today.. but we’ll they not stupid either ..

NO! Investment advise

Last edited by Token83: 11/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.50
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.950B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1196 $3.78

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.33 3151 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.