EVN 1.38% $3.58 evolution mining limited

It is what it is unfortunately...apart from those I've mentioned...

1. 6,134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2845
    It is what it is unfortunately...apart from those I've mentioned in the EVN and NST boards. There are historical aspects in the industry that has contributed to this image problem over the years. All of which lead to massive shareholder value destruction.
    - Shady characters like Alan Bond, Diamond Joe Gutnick has a lot to answer for.
    - NCM empire building
    - Sons of Gwalia/Pacmin going into VA
    - Lack of brand recognition in gold miners (See Post #:63357869)

Nick Giorgetta, Jake Klein, Bill Beament, Ragh Finlayson, Mark Creasy, Robert Champion de Crespigny (Normandy), Alan Roberts and Neil Swan (old Lihir management) etc These gold mining legends have a thing or two to say about the image problems and shareholder issues in the gold mining space over the years... If ever you are at an AGM, Diggers or Noosa conference say hello and by the way Jake is the most approachable of this bunch.

The only solution is really what I said in the NST boards.... My hope over the previous decades of a strong major and mid-tier gold miners in the ASX have eventuated (and yes the vast majority listed in the ASX are still not investment grade). A good gold industry have been built over the year but unfortunately good investors have not come... Keep building it and they will come, I say!

Last edited by Exised: 17/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
-0.050(1.38%)
Mkt cap ! $7.109B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.58 $3.58 $3.51 $50.79M 14.26M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 289085 $3.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.58 27806 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.