NHC 0.20% $5.07 new hope corporation limited

Long holders beware, page-381

1. 9,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    As posted i agree nhc is a great co,well managed obvious demand great profit potential etc but i sold out because of chalmers comment.

'extra ordinary interefernce ' in the energy sector.And supported by albo and bowen.

So first the numnut has created uncertainty something all understand the market hates,then he doesn't give any indication of the limits of the 'extra ordinary' interference.
    I can't help but to remember ken henry's response to a senate enquiry into a mining super tax.
    It started he was asked would a 40% super tax effect the mining industry.His reply no.
    It when on ,50,60,70% super tax would 'not.' effect the mining industry.
    It was not until the questioner asked would a 80% or 90% super tax effect the mining sector that henry said yes well that would effect the industry.
    Henry is still respected by the left so until chalmers makes clear or gives some type of definition of what 'extra ordinary interference' means regardingthe energy sector i can't buy back in,these 3 chalmers,bowen and albo r capable of any economic destruction including destroying our golden geese..
    Look at vic andrews is about to close alintas coal plant 12 years early and replace it with off shore wind farms.
    I'm lazy ,but i fully understand if andrews wins next election i will b forced to install chinese made toxic infrastructure as in a battery solar system and off grid even though for $25 a month u can connect to the grid.No thks i don't trust these fools.
    Our economy will a hit brick wall if they are allowed to destroy our energy system.
    Above is political but only a fool would suggest coal is not a political issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.07
Change
-0.010(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $4.285B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.10 $5.10 $5.04 $11.27M 2.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7525 $5.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.08 8780 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.