AGM 0.00% $1.60 australian governance & ethical index fund

AGM....mmmmmMore and more coverage from Brokers and finally...

1. 126 Posts.
    AGM....mmmmm

More and more coverage from Brokers and finally better recognition in general. Most brokers used to respond with "Allegiance who" however the profile of this emerging producer has graduated from minnow to oh yes the nickel company from Tassie.

9 million traded today that is a fair weight for AGM.

AGM are well and truly on the radar and the mine construction, heaven forbid has not encountered any significant problems to date.

Diggers and Dealers coming up (thanks my contacts) i thought they may have actually presented today given the SP movement and my confidence in 'the beards" to sell the story is high.

It is worth noting the recent Capital raise was filled by the big end of town at 31 cents and this placement was significantly oversubscribed.

Stay with AGM, production will inevitably propel the SP however more significant in the meantime I think will be the updated resource announcements(cross fingers).

There has to be more Ni in that ground and if so i reckon our friends Jinchuan have probably got the cheque book out already.

Here's hoping.

Good fortune to those who hold.

AGM is a hard one to trade especially when every announcement is good and you dont want to miss out the next one....

Lobster

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.