NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Long Newcrest!!

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I have been in NCM now about 3 years, trading around a core position. Added trading shares at US 10.03 thru the ADRs NCMGY which is how I hold as a US Investor. My main reasons are the low cost mining, balance sheet in great shape even post Pretivm buy and long life mines w prospect to get AISC under $US600 or so in several years. Their investments in Cadia and Lihir will pay off, plus the income from the molybdenum plant generating cash to continue w Cadia's ultra low cost mining. The prospects w Red Chris, Havieron and the ownership of Lundin Gold add to the alure. New to HotCopper, I came here finding a forum to share w investors in AUS stocks which is lacking in the US.
    Currently I am long NCM and EVN, Karora (via KRR in Canada) and BSX (a somewhat speculative one for Nickel).. I had been in Western Areas Ltd till IGO bid, when I sold. I think AUS is probably the most mining friendly country in the world now and want to own safe assets and companies w mining in AUS. Best to all, Bea

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.