NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Long Newcrest!!, page-81

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    I appreciate the discussions we have here and am glad I found HOT..in the US we have basically no real detailed discussion on AUS stocks other than BHP and an occasional miner. We have Seeking Alpha and a few good writers on there like Taylor Dart and Fun Trading who do a good job on covering miners but they gravitate toward Canadian and US names mostly.

I particularly appreciated Convexity's technical chart posted here. I guess AUS19.50 is next resistance then thru there up to the 24 area. Taylor Dart's last article saw an eventual US price of 18.50 or about $28AUS w today's conversion rate if they can execute on Red Chris, Havieron, Lihir and Cadia capex over the next few years. He is more bullish on Agnico Eagle which is a little too busy in the merger market for me now. I like NCM's emphasis on keeping a low cost into the future, which will drive huge FCF.

Anyway it is good to get other views from interested investors here! GLTA Bea
    (I have EVN, NCM, SFR and BSX now(small spec position) and Karora on the TSX but which is an AUS producer. I have NST on my hot/watch list. Doubt I will sell NCM any time and I do trade around a core keeping my position right-sized in retirement)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.