FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Comments like that slipage only show what you know. A 'ramper'...

1. SRV
    3,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Comments like that slipage only show what you know. A 'ramper' traditionally plugs a hollow promise with little to substantiate reality, a fantastical promise of riches untold to be had by all for the smallest of efforts.

Now, are you saying that this part of the Birimian extension has absolutely no mineralisation? I think all results back so far might contradict you. As might Morila, which has produced 6.5M oz in just over 9 years.

Perhaps you're right - perhaps the gold found in recent exploration by BGS fell from the heavens - or Mark Bristow's turnups. But I doubt it.

One can only make an educated & informed appraisal of the facts that we've had so far - and some here have actually provided stuff that is circumstantial but wholly supports the results of drilling so far, doesn't it? I don't call that ramping, and I don't call that wishful thinking either.

Give Sprott Global a call - and tell 'em they must be stupid for dipping their toe at a 30% premium on the day. And Randgold whilst you're at it - for signing an MOU.

FYI Wiki's definition of 'ramping' is here - btw I also don't think that anything will move this stock up exponentially other than hard attractive facts & proven resources coupled with an avenue to exploit & process, so I guess you must know more than Sprott, Joyce, Bristow, me & whereisado put together:

Ramping (def.): "Actions designed to artificially raise the market price of listed securities and to give the impression of voluminous trading, in order to make a quick profit."

Taking a reasoned view isn't ramping.

It's just what we have to do on a risk vs reward basis.

Simples.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.