TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

I am a holder of a number of Million of shares and have been...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I am a holder of a number of Million of shares and have been since the Corestrack days. This has been and still is a massive rollercoaster for me, and because of that i try not to read the threads/post too often, why make everyday bad for myself. I am down around 80% to what I have invested. I have invest for what is for me a large sum and being down so much, there is almost no point pulling out atm. Just pray for a miracle that this could turn around.

I am usually a positive person and always see the glass half full and recently i was thinking there is a chance for these muppets may possibly start focusing on updating the the investors and keeping things a bit more professional. It seem like the most basic task is a co ckup. Dont know whether to laugh or cry.

I think the only thing that could ever turn this around would be the following. And what you guys think the chances are?
    -A miracle that they sign up a US JV
    -A buyout/takeover.... i will take 0.01c not the the 0.20c for the holy grail miracle that is fly ash proppants.
    - If you got any ideas or thought on how this could possibly ever turn around, maybe management may need some tips from the posters on here. even though they probably may not deserve it.

Also, its obvious to see that LWP management read Hotcopper threads from the release co ckup that happened yesterday. They are probably spending most their time reading HC than focusing on proof reading their releases and negotiating potential JV.

Still living in hope, but hanging on my last thread. Just needed a vent on HC. haha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.