ARV 3.70% 1.3¢ artemis resources limited

Long Standing Interest

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27

Site Visits

Novo Resources’- Beatons Creek, Australia - June, 2013

In June 2013 Neil Adshead visited Novo Resources’ Beatons Creek palaeoplacer gold project close to the small town of Nullagine in the Pilbara region of northern Western Australia. A second day was spent visiting Novo’s less advanced Marble Bar property to the north, plus there was a brief tour of Millennium Minerals’ operating ‘Nullagine’ gold mine. Beatons Creek encompasses a late-1800’s mining district that has geologic similarities to the famous Witswatersrand gold camp in South Africa. Gold is concentrated in coarse-grained conglomerate units within a flat-lying, near-surface, Archaean-aged clastic sedimentary rock package. Novo has delineated a 421,000 oz gold Inferred resource and has a drill program underway in an attempt to multiply their in-situ ounce tally. (end quote)

I believe Mr. Adshead was employed by Sprott Global at the time of this site visit which indicates they have been interested in the Pilbara story for a long time.

Andrew Jackson ,lead geologist for the Sprott group outlines the steps they take in evaluating a project:

Jackson outlined how he goes from investment idea to client recommendation:

1. Scour global developments and review company news: dissect exploration results in press releases and company announcements, reading between the lines to answer the ‘who, what, why, where and when’ questions.
    2. Research the company: go through the provided presentations and dig deeper into publically available information on the organization and its properties.
    3. Initiate contact with management: speak with company management and board members. Get to know the team behind the project and its strategy. Identify any red flags: amount of working capital, debt, burn rate, exploration program and budget, G&A expenditure, asset ownership and project jurisdiction.
    4. Carry out a field review or site visit: once a company passes the initial review process, a tour of the site is scheduled. Jackson says, “Reading exploration reports for projects is never quite the same as getting your feet on the ground and seeing the rocks for yourself.” (end quote)

Since a site visit (step 4 in process towards client recommendation) was conducted in 2013 and they are still actively interested in this area, I feel it is more likely than not that the Plibara Gold story is on track towards verification and then wide spread market recognition.

I got in too early and am deeply underwater right now, but based on the ongoing interest of world class precious metal investors and (it has been reported on HC) major miners, I'll dismiss claims of this being a giant hoax and hold pat waiting for better days. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.