NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Long Stop Date

1. 4,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    I am anticipating that Genorah will be transferring all its NKP shares to Zijin within a few days time. Word from across the Tasman by a respected /informed holder is that the deal will be completed well before the " Long Stop Date" arrives.

Zijin have made it very clear to its shareholders that there is an end date. Failure to have the shares transferred by that date would jeopardise the original deal. If that was to happen its goodbye Genorah Resources and welcome administrators.

So with Zijin about to hold 60% of NKP one has to ask what is its next move? We have read of Zijins Go Global direction. They have purchased to date so many mining assets at very low prices. Do they have NKP on their list of takeovers? Most of us believe so.

I suspect that NKP supremo Abraham Li reported to the Zijin Board recently all systems go with a low ball offer imminent. Let's see what the offer will be. However the core group of minority holders may scuttle his plans by forcing an EGM demanding board representation followed by an independent valuation of assets.

In my OPINION September will be the month when long term holders will finally see if it's been worth the long wait. Note its my opinion.....not fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.