VRX 0.00% 3.7¢ vrx silica limited

The future will be amazing if we get a shovel in the ground in...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 206
    The future will be amazing if we get a shovel in the ground in my opinion.

Demand for high grade silica sand in the world will always be there, and from my research increase.

In the next 5 years 40 million tons extra will need to be made available to meet demand. We will eventually supply possibly 6 to 8 million of this 40 million tons. A short fall will only push up the market price. Asia/ Pacific glass alone will require 20 million extra tons in the next 5 years. Hopefully from us.

The supply and demand for ethically sourced sand in my opinion will make VRX a good long term investment. An important supply chain for big ethical glass companies around the world. The foundry industry as well.

Bruce has come from old school mining, and once/if we get approvals he should sit back and reap the rewards and let the new generation get the company into the world market.

As for an investment. I am in big. It is a punt with big risks. The risks only lay with environmental protection in my opinion.

I am a big believer of preserving the environment, yet firmly believe that mining if done correctly can return the environment to a good standard or even better if done well.

I manage regenerative farms, and deal with influential Western Australians. People who could buy this company many times over. They are waiting for it to be derisked. They know the hurdles to get approvals.

With big risks, big rewards come if it all falls into place. I am a punter, who hasn't stopped punting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.6¢ $4 111

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 277054 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 318486 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.