WHC 0.00% $7.88 whitehaven coal limited

OMG - you have fallen for the lame and naive Big Pharma...

1. 1,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    OMG - you have fallen for the lame and naive Big Pharma narrative.
    If you think about the issue clearly, and intelligently, the response to 7% death rates in Italy amongst COVID patients in March 2020, rightly prompted wide spread calls for action on Vaccine development.
    It was an entirely sensible response - to now fast forward to 2022, after many milder versions of the COVID virus, and use hindsight to suggest it’s was all a Big Pharma Conspiracy is laughable. I can guarantee in March 2020 you weren’t calling it a Big Pharma plot, and like the rest of the World, hoping a Vaccine would be developed quickly.
    Now you need to explain the money Big Pharma LOST - ie those Companies without Vaccines who’s profits were impacted by closed hospitals, surgeries, and the massive disruption to the industry with lockdowns.
    Big Pharma is much bigger than Pfizer.

Your Climate change Conspiracy needs work - the vested interests of traditional energy eg Big Oil are far stronger than the fledglings with renewable technologies. So the latter have no capacity to push their agenda to mitigate attacks from powerful incumbents without, a data driven narrative. It’s exactly because the models are so hard to discredit that traditional energy like Big Oil, has not been able to defend against renewables.

And here I was thinking I was debating with a far greater intellect.

The above is frankly, a very very amateurish and naive version of the debates I have had with far more formidable opponents on other forums.

Is our next debate how Trump had the election stolen next?
    It would be par for the course based on your posting history,

Last edited by bourse: 11/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.592B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.04 $8.24 $7.75 $71.93M 9.210M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 108 $7.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.89 4865 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.90
  Change
0.000 ( 0.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
$8.06 $8.24 $7.74 3086552
Last updated 15.59pm 19/04/2024 ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.