WHC 1.05% $7.57 whitehaven coal limited

@bourseIn fact I did call COVID as a scam in March 2020, I saw...

1. 948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    @bourse
    In fact I did call COVID as a scam in March 2020, I saw it as a fear induced exaggerated publicity stunt, a reason to crash the market since we had 10 years since the last business cycle collapse.

We live in a world where voice, power and strength is given to the minority that is why the climate change/renewable hoax is successful. Weaponizing kids is the name of the game, juvenile minds who cannot think for themselves objectively, propaganda at its finest. It has been the narrative for some 20 years now, a whole generation, brainwashed!

Why would big oil defend against the renewable crusade? Cant you see it has raised the price of oil considerably and played right into their hands, new oil production has been culled so existing producers like Suadi and Russia benefit immensely from the renewable trend. If I was running energy policy in either of these nations I would encourage western nations to push towards renewables and to do any sort of subversion possible to prevent these nations from developing new oil rigs, see US politics as a fine example of how they have been successful at this.

Climate change/renewable crusaders are nothing more than economic terrorists preventing their country from being globally competitive and indirectly putting more money into the hands of nations who do not share our values of freedom. Try taking your rag tag gang of climate warriors to Saud Arabia and spin your story and see how fast you end up being charged with economic subversion and imprisoned indefinitely. Climate change politics is a clear sign of the abundant freedom that we have in this country and how people abuse it to their own detriment.

It is not the oil companies who suffer, but the everyday people who work normal jobs to raise their families. They are the pawns! IF only you thought more than you typed you might actually understand something instead of scrolling through hotcopper forums looking for your next mighty debate, armed with all the knowledge you acquired from the 6 o'clock news. You come here and spout nothing but mainstream regurgitated bullsh*t we have all heard before. Be grateful anyone actually has time for you here, you're cruising towards many a ignore list.
    Last edited by Alejandro1: 12/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.57
Change
-0.080(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $6.333B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.69 $7.71 $7.55 $26.91M 3.537M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3300 $7.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.60 3390 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.60
  Change
-0.080 ( 0.29 %)
Open High Low Volume
$7.68 $7.68 $7.55 978641
Last updated 15.59pm 25/04/2024 ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.