WHC 2.30% $5.51 whitehaven coal limited

Long term coal price., page-74

1. 6,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1020
    "The issue is very simple here."
    Yes it is.
    "Whether you believe in man made climate change or not,waiting to see who’s argument is right, is a recipe for disaster should the modeling prove correct."
    Belief is the doorway to religion. It is not the doorway to fact. We're dealing with objective facts here, not subjective opinions or "beliefs".
    There is zero scientific evidence that CO2 is driving catastrophic climate change. Zero. Do you understand what zero means? If you believe otherwise, then please provide the doi links to five peer reviewed scientific papers which use statistically robust data to conclude that CO2 is driving catastrophic climate change. If you are unable to provide these doi links, then please be quiet while the adults are talking about the future of the planet, our use of coal and our environment.
    "And if the modeling is wrong, then Renewables were simply the equivalent of paying an insurance policy."
    1. Actual science says that climate change is a hoax.
    2. Actual economics says that renewables are net consumers of energy.
    Please take your religion of climate change elsewhere. Your ideology is not welcome here and I personally do not appreciate it when you come here proselytising your dogma and shoving it down my throat as if it is objective science fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.51
Change
-0.130(2.30%)
Mkt cap ! $4.609B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.52 $5.63 $5.45 $57.59M 10.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11999 $5.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.53 480 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.