MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

I must admit to reading Haspete's new post and having a mild...

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    I must admit to reading Haspete's new post and having a mild chuckle to myself. Seeing you got in around 50c and sold in the high 60c range I have got to say good luck to you. However it goes to show that the predictions of 90c and above are nothing more than that, PREDICTIONS.

Whilst I have appreciated your efforts in focusing on the T/A of this stock, I can only emphasise that UNX is more than a day traders stock. Short term targets and entry/exit strategies are nothing more than, SHORT TERM.

The future of this business will be built on fundamentals and fundamentals only. There is so much going on behind the scenes it is not funny and the big boys in town are now just starting to step up to the plate to get a position on the register. They are thankful for the re-trace and will be entering in small portions at a time.

The performance in share price since the positive announcement has been all over the place and I must admit a little disappointing. However the confirmation of the LAB READINGS has been nothing short of SENSATIONAL.

I am very happy to be adding more shares to my kitty today courtesy of the haspete followers who have very minimal understanding of this stock. Unfortunately your loss will become my gain LONG TERM.

Make no mistake the sooner some people sit back and focus on the LONG TERM future of UNX the better off we will all become. The less emphasis placed on charts and fib ranges and whatever else may arise, is for the betterment of all long term investors.

All day trading provides stocks like UNX is waves of emotion reflected in the share price. It is not the reflection of true believers in this stock like myself and many others who have been here long term and know what is about to occur on the horizon.

The sooner some of you realise this the more balanced and knowledgable you will become. Smoke and mirrors my friends only works for so long.

Good luck with your investment style. I look forward to a balanced/steady trading range with price appreciation in the very near future based on strong announcements from the board. We have only just begun our journey.

Matt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.