MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

long term focus, page-15

1. 519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Matt,
    While I agree with you about some posters pumping and dumping I feel you have been harsh on Pete.
    His charts have been highly informative even to old fools like me who have used them to learn something about chating rather than base my trading on them. Yes some traders have bought and sold on Pete's charts alone but that is their choice. Afterall its their money.
    You talk about behind the scenes stuff but do elaborate whereas Pete put his charts out there for all to see.
    I have been in this stock for a long time and can remember your early posts. You are always very positive about UNX and have in the past criticsed me for some of my comments but remember everyone sees things differently and everyone has different strategies and reasons for trading.
    I was extremely disappointed with the SP but that's how it goes.

My opinion of UNX is still positive (with some reservations) but just how long can people wait for it to take off. A stock that does nothing is actually costing you money as I have alluded to in earlier posts.

I for one hope Pete continues to post his charts. Whether they be in UNX or elsewhere I will look and learn from them.

Cheers

Pictorella

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.