NVX 4.14% 75.5¢ novonix limited

I am old enough to remember when I was "bagholding" TSLA when it...

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105

I am old enough to remember when I was "bagholding" TSLA when it was trading at a split-adjusted $12 before the run to $400 and then the pullback to 190 where it is now. My conviction on that company never changed regardless of how dark the days were looking at the moment and my conviction on NVX is unchanged as well. Regardless of macro, interest rates, fear of US default, elections, etc. this company's execution towards its stated goals is going to determine its value in 5, 10, and 15 years. The market for synthetic anode and processed cathode is going to be enormous. Novonix's product is superior, so will command a premium and be in high demand, especially for renewable energy time shifting of usage and other grid services. Being a little late is not ideal, but delay is expected in this type of business and is not at all rare.

I personally expect an additional expansion into the EU to partner with Phillips 66 at Humber and possibly other expansions. An Aussie cathode plant would make a lot of sense at some point as well. I like this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.