STO 0.25% $8.02 santos limited

Long Term Future of Santos, page-12

1. 1,065 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Morning GR

Rumors are rife at the moment not just with Santos but with the entire Economy nobody can see much direction, even the toilet paper suppliers work load will be in trouble out once the hoarders use their own supplies, my view was that Santos would hit a share price of $2.50 and Im surprised that it hasn't but we have a long way to go. One thing I dont understand is that Santos seems to still be producing along with many others albeit to a lesser extent which in my view just compounds the storage problem because when there is no storage left what then for Santos and others? Some of the news stories I've read or heard suggested that there has been talk of considering burning the oil ( surely this is a joke, what would that do to our climate?) I also read that some Hedge Fund Managers are applying for bankruptcy in the States, would that mean that the Hedged prices Santos locked in are in jeopardy?
    In my opinion the best thing for the World is to close down all the wells immediately.
    Its an uncertain World where cash is king
    DYOR all in MO
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.02
Change
0.020(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $26.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.95 $8.03 $7.95 $72.35M 9.133M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11377 $8.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.02 299409 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.