STO 0.13% $7.66 santos limited

Long Term Future of Santos, page-130

1. 2,101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Multiple reasons as far as I can see most of them very stupid.
    1) "The Sky Is Falling" because Hedge Funds are getting the pimp slapping they thoroughly deserve. WallStreetBets/Reddit groups of retail investors are banding together to pump stocks that have been unfairly shorted. They are pumping these stocks to massive degrees (100%+ gains in 1 days trade) forcing these leech hedge funds to liquidate their positions in other stocks to cover causing sell offs and lots of lost hedge fund money (boo hoo.....lets cry for the hedge funds).

2) Lots of media in the United States talking utter nonsense about how these internet retail investors need to be "regulated". Because its ok when hedge funds short stuff but its not ok when retail investors screw over the hedge funds?

3) General rally to "risk off" once a general sell off began.

4) Seems to me to be a lot of hysteria and risk off or simply a case of the herd following the herd.

Whilst I agree that stocks are at all time high valuations amidst a pandemic that is yet to recover the fact that the USA Fed money printer goes BRRRRR and there is nowhere for money to go but in Stocks, Real Estate and other assets.....then yeah the stock market will likely continue along as it has.

Oddly enough if the economy ever records and returns to a NORMAL interest rate environment then that is the time I'd expect to see the market tank.

Anywho I just invested some money into STO. Heard about the company many times (I own WPL) but decided to dump some cash into STO today for possible short term bounce play due to this oversell.
    If however I'm wrong and It doesn't recover then so be it I'll simply change my view to a long term holder.

People are acting like Oil and Gas is over its weird. LNG at least is very much on the rise so STO and WPL to benefit. Plus Oil is a decade+ away from being in the "probably over" basket.
    Last edited by angelus512: 28/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.66
Change
-0.010(0.13%)
Mkt cap ! $24.87B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.72 $7.73 $7.66 $51.80M 6.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 125654 $7.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.67 1506 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.