OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

i don't know about you guys but for me i'm all about long term...

1. 3 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    i don't know about you guys but for me i'm all about long term game which means i don't watch the share price every day and react - i stick and hold and that has been a great strategy for me and i used to be a successful (now bored) fund manager.

ogc has 3 top assets that generate a lot of cash. i found it and continue to find it comical that the market reacted so negatively to their guidance.they generate more than most gold companies. to me this means that too many investors are short term thinkers and react too quickly. maybe this stock underperforms again but in the long run (3-5-7 years) it won't disappoint vs its peers. i guarantee

i have always been impressed with ogc since mick wilkes became ceo (i think in 2012). i recently sat in on a presentation that sam pazuki who is head of ir gave and i was not disappointed. he sat on a panel with a bunch of ceos (kirkland, silver standard, iamgold) and had the best presentation and stood out from these gray haired execs and he is only ir. was thinking that if their ir is like this then imagine the rest of the team. most important he articulated their approach to investments and how they make decisions based on long term. i like that and differentiates ogc from the rest of the gold companies. these guys are running a real business

in general ogc management seem good too but i have only met mick, sam and darren who now heads up a jr mining company

carson

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.