VCX 0.54% $1.87 vicinity centres

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/coronavirus/melbourne-coronavirus-li...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/coronavirus/melbourne-coronavirus-live-coverage-regional-victorians-call-for-easing-of-melbournes-restrictions/news-story/04c0dbcfcfb08712659f29ea8183f8ab

Tamsin Rose, Monique Hore, Sarah Booth, Ash Argoon and Olivia Jenkins, Herald Sun October 25, 2020 8:15pm

No new cases have been linked to the northern suburbs cluster on Sunday after more than 1100 COVID-19 tests results came back negative.

The 1135 negative test results are in addition to the 2500 results from yesterday, with more than 13,000 tests carried out since October 20 in Banyule, Darebin, Hume, Moreland and Nillumbik.

The DHHS is now waiting on the results of 1400 swabs taken today, which are already in the labs and will be processed throughout the evening.

Victoria’s Testing and Community Engagement Commander Jeroen Weimar said the results were reassuring but warned there could be delays as “more people come forward”.

I guess good news so far based on the northern suburbs cluster.

Imo Still good value in vcx. Just need to patient through all of this. Vcx has sufficient liquidity to get through this pandemic and our love for shopping Centres in Australia will always be different to that of the Us. A glut of shopping malls in the Us will always lead to some going into administration. The vcx portfolio though, has assets strategically placed in some of the best locations throughout each state in Australia. Online shopping can be good in some ways but based on human behaviour, the majority of shoppers will always prefer bricks and mortar. The touchy feely experience always wins in my view vs clicking a button and making a purchase online. Vcx gearing is still low and prob can afford a few more rounds of assets write-downs before a breach of covenants but I really can't see this happening and one would think that the sp has factored a lot of this in. The numbers will be very ordinary first half but I'm already looking beyond that. Atm no need for another cap raise and hopefully mid to late next year will slowly see a write-up in asset values and nta slowly moving up again. If this were to happen can you imagine the price you are paying for the shares today. Still a good buying opportunity for those who are patient and have a longer term view on the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.87
Change
0.010(0.54%)
Mkt cap ! $8.489B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.87 $1.88 $1.86 $15.86M 8.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 191471 $1.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.87 10295 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VCX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.