SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

long term hlders vs traders, page-13

1. 236 Posts.
    Well I must admit I am pleasantly surprised by the replies from ajl101, gsw and vintage for their honesty and well articulated arguments. It has definetly changed my mind about their motives. I'm not going to refute anything they have said to counter some of my points, because in most cases it is just a matter of a different point of view. Although in some instances you have changed my view and I appreciate it when that happens.

Everyone has their own investment styles and it would be nice if everyone could be successful. However the reality is that some of us will and some of us won't. The most annoying thing for me is that sometimes it's just a matter of luck or timing. The way I like to think of it, is the more work you do and apply good methodologies you tend to reduce the luck component.

I tend not to favour going in big in just a few stocks (especially species), because no matter how much work and effort you put in you can never eliminate the luck from the equation. Sometimes management lie to you (not implying anything here on SBN) and sometimes unforeseen disasters happen. I don't have unlimited resources to go in big with a lot of stocks so I spread it around. I do however invest more heavily in the stocks which are the most promising.

Great reading guys and best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.