SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

All of you have posted some very good points and it's good to...

1. gsw
    4,920 Posts.
    All of you have posted some very good points and it's good to see that your views are well argued rather than the one liner that we so often see.

I use to chop and change shares and follow the hot money, however my last couple of investments has been to do some in-depth research and to take a large holding in that company, and it has worked a treat FOR ME (so far). I'm not saying it will work for everyone. For me, SBN has all the ingredients to be a successful company and I can afford to wait for that success. I know it is hard to remain focused in an ever changing market; however that is the investment style I have chosen. I have the patients and temperament for it, others don't.

If someone asks me questions on Hot Copper I try to give them answers, but obviously I have bias because I own a fare whack of the company. And yes I do get defensive when I see something that is misleading or incorrect. We all have our own perceptions depending on our knowledge base.

In answer to Brownies question, "For Christ's sake how long can negotiations with China and Russia be at advanced stages for." How can anyone answer that question? How long does it take anyone to negotiate with a Government body? A foreign speaking one at that!

SBN started negotiating with China early last year and stated that it would take 6 months or so. On the 12th of Dec the deal was signed, check out the three stages in the Dec announcement for the time line for the roll out of the product.

I believe SBN will deliver and for me and the stress of not being in the share when the major announcements are made is too great.

I don't know when China will give Oraline final approval and then uses it exclusively as their saliva drug testing regime. The Chinese are setting up a manufacturing plant at no cost to SBN. The Chinese will own 85% of that business, SBN 15%. China, the last time I checked, wasn't a free market economy and they use the product they want to use.

The deal was signed for 25 years and they also wanted first option on the rest of Asia. How many drug tests does China do? Do some research and I think you will be surprised?

All I know is, I want to be holding SBN when that announcement hits the market.

It’s good to get different opinions backed up with decent arguments because every time I come across one I check it out and then recheck it. I have too much money invested not to.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.