ARU 0.00% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

long term holder and first time poster

1. 48 Posts.
    as a long term holder, long term follower & first time poster i am thoroughly entertained by the downramping crap being posted by the likes of rabbitoh, evennumber and the like - keep it up guys - because if in anyway your dribble has scared the weak into selling off (this simply creates opportunity for cheap entry into this well underpriced company)

ARU is well on its way and will undoubtedly continue on the path to production and long term success - i am 100% certain of this, and if you are not then you should put your $ elsewhere (pirra, g.fishing, etc love your posts)

with a minimum 20 year mine life, a resource that continually gets bigger, a sour investor (big O) almost gone from its books, cap raising will NOT be a problem!

im in, im in big, and im 100% confident that patience will reward all long term investors

just the thoughts of a long term holder and first time poster - have a great week - my advice is get as many as you can at this great price before others do!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.3¢ $624.4K 3.553M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 209908 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 809563 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.