RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

long-term holders run up to jorc & beyond

1. 156 Posts.
    Hey Gang, I read Hotcopper every day but very rarely post. Have held FMS since early 2007. I have accumulated heaps of FMS over the 18 months. I suggest that long-term holders should hold on for your rewards. Iron ore demand is a no-brainer. Even with 30% price reduction, iron ore is a sound business. Baltic Dry index is showing signs of improvement. BHP and RIO are stalling contract negotiations which is smart. Infrastructure nearby for FMS. BID is icing on the already impressive cake. Cash in the bank for near-term so no need to panic. Australian Iron-Ore is world-class so FMS tenements are world-class assets. Based on considerations of other juniors and their JORC resources I think its not unreasonable to value FMS at least $200m post JORC with a potential spike above that upon announcement then future spikes based on take-over speculation (China has bucket loads of cash for world class assets and could JV with BHP, RIO or FMG or FMS for that matter).

This is obviously a company making period coming-up and long term holders should not panic sell. It is clearly worth the life changing potential that William talks about (a lot)!! No disrespect William- I appreciate your input very much. I am confident enough to suggest we have seen the bottom for FMS (give or take a couple of cents). A cent or two at this level is of absolutely no consequence. Holding with confidence... Good luck, good art and good science to you all. Damo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.