1MC 3.23% 3.2¢ morella corporation limited

After seeing all the panic going around I thought it would be...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    After seeing all the panic going around I thought it would be good to start this thread to remind us all (including myself) of why we invested in AJM in the first place.

The speculation of short term SP movements is honestly impossible to predict and it could really go in any direction. In about a year from now however, we will be close to beginning production of lithium in a high demand and low supply environment which lets us capitalise on higher prices and bodes well for the SP. As an example, I believe Tesla's gigafactory has plans to ramp up production shortly after we have already begun producing in 2018. I hear a lot about worries over an imminent CR but there should be nothing wrong with that. It is much riskier to contribute to a CR where a company uses funds solely for exploration of lithium and has no proven resources. AJM is clearly not in that boat. Our funds would be used towards achieving production that is clearly planned and scheduled for Q3 2017. It is highly unlikely we would be under 50 cents once production has begun when you think about it and that is why a poor daily, weekly or monthly SP performance based off no change in the fundamentals should be treated with calm. The question to ask is whether you believe AJM has the ability to deliver this project? At this point in time I personally believe there is no reason to doubt that it will be executed and that is why I will continue to hold and accumulate if the SP goes lower in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.