LIN 0.00% 10.5¢ lindian resources limited

'07, I couldn't agree more..Many/most poster's on this thread...

1. 610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    '07, I couldn't agree more..

Many/most poster's on this thread and many others are traders, not investors. That's fine, each to their own.
    Personally, I am an investor with a long term view across many industries. LIN is one company that I have a sizeable position in at 2c from many years ago. I was initially enticed by what was in the ground.....and today, even more so. I have bought parcels for my two sons too.
    I could care less about sp fluctuations as I look for the business fundamentals and what will likely happen 2-5 years into the future. The potential that will be realised by LIN is eye watering...IMO

I try not to get baited by some of the posters and hence I do not respond or post too often.

I just remind myself that on HC there are some very ignorant shareholders of many companies that simply like to post their ignorance. Again, each to their own and I do not criticise that.

On the other hand, I thoroughly enjoy reading great information and opinions from the many well researched and intelligent people, of which I believe you are one.

So for the traders, remember, 'hope is not a strategy'...

Thank you for your post '07..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $121.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $92.33K 870.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 313094 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 308904 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.