A2M 0.70% $7.11 the a2 milk company limited

Long-term investors, page-169

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Your not making much sense MissG, you come here to boast of your 20% trade and then berate people who comment on your post. Why are you posting here for exactly ? Since you love facts and are boastful of your small wins lets compare your gain with LTH who have held from the Oz IPO. My first parcel was purchased at 50c a few short years ago. At today's price it equates to a +2900% gain. Since you pay full tax for your 6 week quick hustle you would have to make over 5800% over many, many years to make the same profit. If anyone should be cocky with their trades we should be crowing from the rooftops like you everyday but that not what us LTH quiet achievers do..

You think you are it and a bit with a quick hustle but blind to the fact you would of been a 100's of times times better off with a single trade on this stock at least. Anyone can look back at the peaks and dips of a stock and think if only I traded it on the swings but history shows no one but a bull$hitter has made more on A2M than a LTH.

At least admit that with a few pissy 20% gains you have miserably failed to match the gains of the tortoise LTH of A2M shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.