PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Just goes to show the fear that has hit the market again...no...

1. 2,180 Posts.
    Just goes to show the fear that has hit the market again...no one is really that interested. Look at DYL yesterday. The announced a 15 million pound increase in uranium inventories and the shareprice closed down post announcment.
    PEN today went up 1-2 tenths of a cent and volume very light. I just dont think right now is the time for new money to come in so alot of investors are selling up and sitting on the sidelines. There was a statistic released in the US showing how much money is still sitting out of the markets.....something like 3 trillion (dont quote me on this but the number was staggering)
    Dow closed below 10000 last night and the worries are coming from the european meltdown. The US will be effected.
    Anyway enough of that - my m point is that PEN aint going to appreciate in value when the overall market sentiment is to sell and wait for a correction if it comes in the short term. Some analysists are saying sell and stay out of the sharemarket...what to do ...nothing !! if you are in for the long haul
    cheers MMM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.