RNE 50.0% 0.6¢ renu energy limited

long term play, page-8

1. 1,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    GDY is definately a long term stock. I'm currently not a holder, but I have been twice previously.

From a renewable energy perspective, the proven technologies of wind & solar will continue to be rolled out across the country in the short term. Wind/solar technology is proven, and significantly cheaper & quicker to implement. Geothermal is the ultimate renewable energy (since it is based load power), however has significantly higher construction costs and in GDYs case, it not yet 100% proven.

In regards to Nuclear power, this is definately the better of the non renewables, ie coal, gas, etc. Nuclear power will probably have their associated waste issues for some time to come, and don't forget the emissions released during mining/refining uranium.

From an investment perspective, in the short term GDY probably won't rise too much. If you are prepared to buy and hold for say 5 years, this is a great bottom drawer stock. The sky is the limit with GDY. They could easily produce 10GW of power and supply NSW outright. GDY has 2 problems, proving up the technology, and funding for transmission lines. Both however could be resolved.

I'm sitting on the sidelines and waiting, waiting, waiting... Any sign of proven technology and funding for grid connection and I'll be buying up. Until this occurs, from an investment perspective, I can't justify holding this stock while others are performing well.

Butchy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.002(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.630M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $349 66.68K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 151607 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4969401 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.