IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Hi stewraz, nothing wrong with exchange of ideas as long as...

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi stewraz, nothing wrong with exchange of ideas as long as people realise that other than factual information they are just opinions being expressed. We are also appropriately limited by the fact that we cannot lawfully provide investment advice to any posters..

A bit of opinion exchange is OK but your advice that people use their own research as the key catalyst for their decisions is imo definitely the way to go. Watching a replay of the recent webcast would be a good start given it gives the market a insight into the approach/strategy of the newly appointed CEO.

I also make a point of asking for clarification on issues from the company itself and never seek privileged information as that is unlawful.Individuals can interpret things in different ways so going to the source, that is, PRR management is the most effective way. I do it regularly but only when their is some important issue that needs clarifying.

Mumof3 appears to have made a decision like myself to see this through to the nitty gritty stage of the proceedings and as I have stated many times (the obvious lol) as each stage is met successfully by PRR I would expect the sp to respond positively. If we come a-cropper in any trial stage then it would be all over red rover. So far so good except for the sp lol.

Another point that stands out for me is that this stock has had literally hundreds of millions of shares traded between 20c and up to 42c. At the time people thought the stock was worth more than those prices in potential. Given that, the low volume trading that has brought the sp down to the current low levels is not what will overly worry me. In fact I see it as a great entry point provided I am willing to accept the inherent risks should Cvac ultimately fail. Success or otherwise of the stages of the trial is the key risk for me and naturally I hope it falls my way. As I have said previously so far so good. Now must go as I dont want to miss out buying on todays lows lol.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.