AUK 87.5% 0.8¢ aumake limited.

Long Term Predictions?, page-2

1. 73 Posts.
    I'm a holder, so obviously I'm bias but I think in the longer term the business will succeed.

The business is solving the trust problem that Chinese have with there local food goods and health products. Its a growing sector. The company is doing a new form of retail, social retail, which will hopeful prove to be more sticky than the traditional retail space. This trust problem is going to be around for at least a generations, you don't have a large local company kill a bunch of babies and forget about it quickly. Couple this polluted air that requires you to have air filters in your works and home and drinking bottled waters at home because the water is too polluted to drink (well in Shanghai), I don't think this market is going away anytime soon.

If china becomes more restrictive in there market, and begins to lock out foreign products, aumake is in a good position to capitalise on it with grey imports.

To play the other position, it is a small cap and its future is uncertain. If foreign brands can push into china more and work with Chinese retails to solve the trust problem, there isn't much future for this company. Other downside to this company are management appears to be inexperienced, which can be seen in the recent capital raising and the big push to roll out more stores appears quite risky. Most stores appear empty, during the day and just looking at what is happening at traditional retails makes me wonder why.

Anyways, I'm hoping the company goes well and expect good things in the next 3 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.004(87.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.8¢ 0.5¢ $436.3K 65.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 20744954 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 11039241 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.01pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.