RTM reefton mining nl

Just been looking at the current chart, Currently 0.084c mid...

1. 28 Posts.
    Just been looking at the current chart, Currently 0.084c mid level support line, if it goes below than we may see it drop to 0.08c. To me if this happens it's not a disaster, I'd expect it to bounce at 8c and goto 0.10c very quickly.
    This stock very much is reliant on news announcements; unfortunately most have been negative as you all know. The MME in NAMIBIA should soon (hopefully) grant Reefton the licence to mine Energy. IF/when this happens; I'd expect a major spike. The problem so far is market support and fair enough too. Reefton has been doing a lot of crumby business and we've been hearing about (usually) after new investors have been buying the stock. Therefore, we really have to question if we are just being played (and we are) and what is there main agenda? I'm 50/50 that Reefton are just stupid and are unfortunately just victims of circumstances and maybe the licence will be approved (personally, I think it will, no reason why they wont anyway) and there is U there. That's the biggie IMO, you see Reefton may not be releasing there findings because they have dung loads of U there and are scared that the MME wont give them their licence because there sitting on a gold mine, or U mine, lol.
    Time will tell, I still recon that the most comforting part of this story is the current one, and that's the share price is currently going up, start of second major triangle, my past history experience tells me that we could see the price go from 8c to 28c, obviously depending on the announcement. Or if you really want the bigger picture, just imagine that there really is U there and it's quanties like PDN, there price is currently 1.40 and rising, therefore RTM would follow the same.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.