RTM reefton mining nl

HI Boss, thought that I'd reply to some of your points.Your...

1. 28 Posts.
    HI Boss, thought that I'd reply to some of your points.
    Your initial query "can they release the results of the drill"
    A. Actually yes they can, and this would ethicaly be the right thing to do, however, in Namibia it's not that easy, already we have seen a major turmoil regarding the changes in the way the Gov't see's the interlopers (foreign migners)There currently trying to change the system (rightfully) to suite the workers, imagine a union in Australia over there, the company would never have got off the ground. However in Namibia it's a whole new territory, miners couldn't give a dame about workers and that's the problem. Time for a cahnge, thererfore if the Gov't believes that it a company without a licence may have assets (to their Countries assets) to Uranium (which is worth a fortune) then why would they give them a licence. Apparently wher treating there workers like crap, so why not take over, keep the money them selves and not share.

Further to your pont 1 - No it's not illegal, if anything it's illegal not to disclose information if the do know the results

Further to your point 2 - RTM already have licences in that area, so it would be doubtful if any other company could challenge their exisitng licence, mind that only my oponion.

Paragraph 4 - I agree totally

Cheers'
    GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.