VOC 0.00% $5.49 vocus group limited

Brian Han from Morningstar suggest on biznews that Telco's will...

1. 6,633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 615
    Brian Han from Morningstar suggest on biznews that Telco's will face higher costs due to corona-virus, for Vocus i guess its mostly due to extra stuff that will need to be done for Support in Philippines, but perhaps also extra costs involved with setting up work-from-home in AU/NZ

There was also an observation from somewhere, i forget (maybe afr) that mobile revenue is likely to decline due to the lockdown, people arent as mobile, so less need mobile phone/data, wont hurt us.

There is further evidence that wholesale is going well across the industry from a Superloop letter to investors, which should apply also to Vocus;

"Given the move to remote working and video conferencing for many companies over recent weeks, it is not surprising that Superloop has experienced a significant increase in traffic across its network, especially across its global IP transit backbone and international networks. As a result, Superloop expects to realise increased revenues from its wholesale IP transit and international capacity products during this quarter, particularly its Indigo international cable system."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.