SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Long term prospects

1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    Seeing today Kogi Limited (KFE) going up 12%, imminent to start producing steel ingots for the internal Nigerian market got met thinking;

Cameroon is a neighboring country of Nigeria, and Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa, and Africa's #1 economy.
    Having been there, have seen it with my own eyes they are industrializing, and albeit slowly, they are moving ahead and once they get momentum, they will need a lot of steel.

I wouldn't be surprised if for example Mr. Dangote (Nigeria's #1 entrepeneur and Africa's richest man, valued at US $ 10.6 billion) will expand his steel mill activities, as he is currently doing with agriculture, cement and a whole lot of other industries to supply West Africa with steel. Approx. 350 million people live in West Africa and this figure is about to double in the next 30 years.

I did some research on ore grades in Nigeria, https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Iron-ore-reserves-in-Nigeria_tbl1_228490197
    shows Fe grades are max 54%; Sundance has Fe grades of 62.5% right at the doorstep of Nigeria.
    They only need a railway to ship it out (and overcome some piracy issues...)

Bottom line, I think this mine will be very well positioned for the not insignificant upcoming West African market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.