EXU 0.00% 17.0¢ explaurum limited

Long Term Relationship, page-4

1. 12,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    The funds from Alkane will allow us to go full throttle with Mace and the other targets.”

From my understanding and the brief look at the issues around the Greenfinch EPA applications,  there are two parts that are being assessed in terms of environmental impact.

Impacts on flora and vegetation and social surroundings (noise). See part B page 4 of the EPA referral document.

http://www.epa.wa.gov.au/sites/default/files/Referral_Documentation/Referral Form_24.pdf

It would seem from the comments of the Shire president regarding the potential impacts on the local roads and the reference to social noise impacts in the above referral document that the Greenfinch development and RMS’s ore hauling operations and ambitions aren’t currently sitting too well with the local community. It also looks like having a new mine site close to town but without some of the associated impacts is viewed as positive in the eyes of the local community. Social licence is important whether you are building a mine in Africa or in the Perth’s own backyard in the Wheatbelt. Esh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.