FBR 0.00% 2.6¢ fbr ltd

Long Term Shareholders

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    This is to all long term shareholders who have invested significant money and time in FBR.

Those who believed the company's product, technology and trusted the compnay to eventually come good despite the flagrant attitude towads us.

We tolerated the Pivacs' total disregard towards us. Not even holding AGMs where shareholders can even just attend remotely. Their total disregard of the company's market value. Showing no skills or interest in managing the SP while continuously diluting at dirt cheap prices.

Rewarding themselves with ridculous performance shares when nothing has been achieved for shareholders. Kiel Chivers has more than 9 million shares awarded to him. As Chief Commercial Officer what commercial sucess has he achieved? How many of you have 9 million shares and if you do, how much did you have to pay for it.

A lot of that most foul attitude comes from their arrogance of thinking they are the "only one who can do this". We and humanity owe it to them for DST and the chance to invest in FBR. So the Pivacs think they can do whatever they like.

We tolerated because we thought our investments and patience will come good. Because we believe they have an Ace up their sleeves that could indeed disrupt construction. That Ace is primarily their heavily patented DST, which drives the Hadrian technology, which they claim is their first application.

In recent weeks that facade has cracked. We now know that outdoor robotic DST is not unique to us.

Ironically, it actually isnt so bad if ICON invented their own DST. However, if they indeed copied ours, do you people not feel the humiliation and vulnerability of knowing we cant fight back? Watch them grab and exploit the limelight? Because Pivacs cant afford or unable to despite spending so much on patents?

If so, what is the very meaning of the existence of us investors? Are we really suckers for the Pivacs' personal ambitions that gives us nothing in return? Just like what the downrampers say?

Im calling out ICON for being a thief. Im calling out FBR for everything above. I sent messages to Mark and Mike on FBR's contact form.

I call out Mike Pivac for being incompetent in promoting FBR's image. Incompetent at protecting the company's and shareholders' value.

I challenge Mark Pivac to sue if his life's work was indeed violated. I told him rug was pulled off his feet and I literally told him Jason Ballard FK'd his A** good and loud.

I know the Pivacs read them because I was the one that asked the "chilly" question. Mark knew what I was talking about and was quite smug about it. You people saw the video.

I am calling LT holders to write to them. Not for me. It is in your own self interest. We are now at the real crossroads, all the years we waited for. Our core advantage in the company has been challenged and we are about to enter the biggest market.

This is your chance to make them listen and change their attitude towards shareholders. To understand they are fallible mortals, just like us. To act with more humility, decency and urgency.

At the end of the day, if it didnt work out in the US, I will sell off and move on. But when time comes, I know that I have done everything could, investigated thoroughly, invested patiently, endured more than i thought i could and acted for myself.

Not looking for fights or approvals, just asking shareholders to act. So please, dont pick a fight with me. Dont like me? Feel free put on Ignore.

And once again Mark, you should believe Karma is real. In whatever form.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $7.24K 285.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 1744337 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1382230 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ 12833
Last updated 10.13am 30/04/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.